Planting the PLiFiX® grass marker
- Insert the PLiFiX® safety cap into the PLiFiX® driving tool.
- Manually insert the PLiFiX® marker about 2 cm into the ground.
- Squeeze the fibers and slide them into the driving tool.
- Using an iron mallet, strike the safety cap until the "STOP" line on the driving tool has been reached.
- Remove the driving tool.
- This will leave 3 to 4 cm of fibers above the ground level.
- Pour sand between the fibers to fill the empty space just created.
- The sand will reinforce the PLiFiX® markers resistance and make it more visible.
- Gently hit the fibers with the head of the iron mallet to give it a nice aspect.
30 Years of experience
21 Awards Innovations
64 Countries around the world